15 March 2016

Coming in 2016.....New Books

Book News:

Coming this Summer is Book 11.  I know, hard to believe.  But this will be my first book published in two years.  I didn't take time off (well, sort of), and I will have four books coming to Smashwords.com before the end of the year, with "Three Doors of Time" published later this Summer.  This will have three stories, including the first one with Miss Lulabelle Lavinia LaFontaine getting up to tricks with her Senior Detective Agency!!  I think we will be seeing more of her in the years to come.  I'm not about to kill her off now that she's become so famous!

Next will be the three books in my Sanderson Series, "Death Across the Pond", "The 'Ghost' in Bolton Hall" and "Murder and Pasta Don't Mix" bringing up the fourth book.  The first novel in the series, "Northwoods Forest Mystery" has already been made into an eBook (available on Smashwords.com) and all four are still available through Amazon.com in paperback format if you are interested.

Then, " A Window in Time: The Marlinspike Murders" will finally get published.  My aim is to get it finished by the end of 2017, as there is a TON of research to do, as this is also an historical novel and details must be correct.  Do you like 1779 and Whitby, England?  Good, because you are going to see them in this book.

So, if you are so inclined, wander through my books on Smashwords.com and pick up one or all of them.  They aren't expensive, but I'd sure love it if you did!!!  And...you can read them on your eReader, your laptop or computer...even your phone.  Fun, huh??

No comments:

Post a Comment