08 July 2015

Book News

Book News from Author Hugh Ashton
 
 
My friend Hugh Ashton, has written another fantastic book, entitled Leo's Luck.  I must tell you, his work is somewhat eclectic, always fascinating and great fun to read.  His published works can be found here:  HughAshtonBooks.info and the latest, Leo's Luck on Amazon at :  http://autho.it/B00ZAB5FKY?d.  His biography and web page are here:  http://221beanbakerstreet.info/author.html
 
Hugh has been my friend for several years and in that time, I have witnessed his prolific writing talents entertaining audiences worldwide.  When you get the chance, check out all the books he's written and you will see just how great they are.  If you love anything to do with Sherlock Holmes, you will find it here.  Do you love ferrets?  Just add your pipe, tweeds and deer stalker and settle in for some great reads.
 
 
 
And now, just more from me!
 
St. Katharine's School Graduation 1966

St. Katharine's School Graduation 1965
 
These are the fun memories we all have of graduation ceremonies here at St. Katharine's School.  I thought I would show you two of the years.  Okay....where am I???
 
 
 
This is St. Katharine's when it was a school.  It has certainly changed!!  Those glass front doors are strange.  They must have been a remnant of when it was a nursing home.  I would love to have that little tree in front of my apartment now.  The bottom photo is before the "renovation" took place and the property looks very sad, indeed. 


 
Now we do the best with the old gal.  Does anyone have a couple of million to sink into it??
 
That's about it for now.  "Misdirection" is coming along well.  Over 47,000 words so far and publication is still scheduled for later this year.  Then the next three in the works can be finished.  One crime/comedy, one love story and one very unusual mystery, spanning three centuries, but solved in the past....1779, 1967 and 2016.  Fascinating stuff.



3 comments:

  1. Hey, cuz. Found you! You can see mine here, too. I had completely stopped blogging - for over a year. Back at it, as I gave notice to my editor that I will no longer be writing columns for him. I am concentrating on the second book in the Paint Post series. I would love to see St. Katharine's. Wish we had found each other much earlier! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What I meant to say was that I have begun blogging again, too!

    ReplyDelete